Please upload copies of your transcripts for all post-secondary schools that you have attended. If you transferred coursework from one school to another, and all course titles and grades are listed on the second school’s transcript, you do not need to upload the first school’s transcript. You should upload final transcripts from any schools from which you have received a degree, listing the degree name and date conferred. For any program in which you are currently enrolled but for which grades are not yet available, confirmation of enrollment in lieu of the transcript is required.

If your academic institution offers electronic transcripts, we accept these documents sent using a secure service such as Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse or Digitary. The contact email address must be either gradadmissions(at) or ssd-admissions(at) The secure transcript must be sent to this email address; the transcript will be uploaded to your application. Please also notify the SSD Admissions Office as soon as possible after the electronic transcript has been requested.

Please note: If you accept an offer of admission, we will require you to have an official transcript confirming graduation and degree conferral sent to our office from the Registrar’s offices at any schools you have attended. We will compare the official transcripts to the unofficial transcripts you submitted, and we reserve the right to revoke the offer of admission if there are any unexplained discrepancies.

Applicants must submit an official transcript in English in addition to the transcript issued in the language of instruction if applicable. Applicants may prepare the translation themselves and have it verified by a person whose position requires knowledge of both English and the pertinent language, such as a professor of English at a French university, or they may have the translation done by such a person. A signed statement or certificate of verification should be included with the translation. An official translation may also be obtained from a certified translation service, an embassy or consulate office, or other official entity requiring knowledge of both languages.