Travel Grants

The Division provides some travel grants, awarded in division-wide competitions. A wide range of research and travel grants and fellowships are awarded through Area Studies Centers and Interdisciplinary Centers. The Office of Graduate Student Affairs also offers a travel grant for doctoral students at or beyond their 3rd year of study.

Associate Dean of Students Kelly Pollock is available to provide detail information about Divisional competitions and to help students identify appropriate external sources and develop strong applications. Applications for Fulbright Fellowships should be made through the Office of Graduate Student Affairs.