Spring Quarter Convocation consists of three events, all held on Saturday, June 9, 2018.
- 9:15-11:00 University-Wide Convocation on Main Quad (degrees are conferred as a group)
- 7:00 a.m. The Main Quandrangle opens to all guests.
- 8:00 - 8:45 a.m. Candidate line-up.
- 9:00 a.m. All guests are requested to be in their seats as the candidate procession begins.
- 11:00-1:00 Division of the Social Sciences lunch for graduates and their guests in Ida Noyes Hall, 1212 E. 59th Street
Seating will be available inside and in the exterior gardens.
Vegetarian/vegan options available.
- 2:15-3:30 Division of the Social Sciences Diploma and Hooding ceremony in Rockefeller Chapel. (Degree candidate names are called, and diplomas are distributed. PhD candidates are hooded. MA candidates are not hooded and do not need to order a hood.)
- 1:15 p.m. Degree Candidates ONLY should make their way to the tent on the East Lawn of Rockefeller Chapel to pickup their marching card and get in line. Degree candidates not in line by 1:50 will NOT be permitted to march.
- 1:30 p.m. Rockefeller Chapel opens for guest seating. Guests should not enter the chapel prior to 1:30, as the Law School ceremony is before the Social Sciences Ceremony, and may still be in progress.
Tickets are not required for any of the day's activities.
More information is available on the University's Convocation website.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.