The Bursar’s office handles student billing for the University. The Bursar’s office is located on the third floor of the Barnes & Noble Bookstore at 58th and Ellis. They’re open 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
The first autumn bill will be mailed August 27th and is due September 21st. Your bill will be sent to your current address in cMore. Please update and verify your contact information in cMore.
If your bill is not paid by the due date, you will be charged a $50 Late Payment Fee and issued another bill. If the second bill is not paid by the due date you will be charged an additional $100 Late Payment Fee.
If you receive a bill and it does not show all of the aid you expected, please contact Jackie Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.702.8414. However, you must pay the portion of the bill for which you are responsible by the due date or you will be charged a Late Payment Fee.
Additional information regarding billing policies and dates can be found on the Bursar’s website.
Students who wish to apply for loans and/or work study should complete the loan application through the University’s Student Loan Administration.
- Tuition rates for the 2012–13 academic year are as follows:
- Master of Arts Program (3 courses)—$15,300 per quarter
- Scholastic Residence—$15,300 per quarter
- Advanced Residence—$6,018 per quarter
- Extended Residence—$888 per quarter
- Pro Forma Registration—$286 per quarter
- Non-Degree Visitor—$1,000
Registered students living within 100 miles of campus must pay the Student Life Fee. The Student Life Fee for 2012-13 is $310 per quarter.
Students in Extended Residence and those registered Pro Forma are NOT charged the Student Life Fee.
Stipends are available for pickup at the Dean of Students office beginning the following dates:
- Summer quarter 2012–Monday, June 18, 2012
- Autumn quarter 2012–Wednesday, September 26, 2012
- Winter quarter 2013–Monday, January 7, 2013
- Spring quarter 2013–Monday, April 1, 2013
Students who do not want to pickup their stipend can have it mailed to them or mailed to their bank for deposit. To have it mailed to the bank, students should bring a deposit slip to Jackie Hill in Foster 107. Direct deposit is not available.
Jackie Hill handles stipend disbursement in the Dean of Students office. She can be reached by phone at 773.702.8414 or email at email@example.com.